What We Can Offer You
The firm will accompany you in all aspects of the legal profession : advice, pre-litigation and litigation.
We are convinced that the law must be accessible and understandable by all. We will there make sure to provide you with simple and pertinent opinions. Legalese is important in front of the Courts or when drafting contracts, but is an obstacle to the understanding of the law.
We are committed to help you reach amicable solutions to limit the risk of legal actions.
We are available on the phone and by email, and will contact you within 24 hours (business days), to provide you answers, to organize an appointment or to ask you further information if necessary.
The firm will reply to your queries in a clear and pragmatic manner. Our objective is to find the legal solution which will protect your interests and help you defend your rights.
Maître Pacaud is convinced that the price of legal advice should not be an obstacle to finding legal advice.
Our billing policy is especially competitive for startups. We have built specific billing options to make sure our price is within your means.
We have also built partnerships with other lawyers, in different fields, to ensure all queries are answered.
The firm is particularly sensible to your innovative projects, whether part of a new startup or an established company.
Our passion for innovation and our experience ensures you that we will understand your challenges and expectations.
We know and understand the law applying to innovation, and technological challenges.
We will make sure to provide you with creative solutions adapted to your operational processes.
Our partners assist us in providing you with complete legal solutions in particular fields such as venture capital, tax, criminal law…
Contact us to make sure to get a tailor-made legal experience.
- Drafting of terms and conditions of use and data privacy for a startup in the luxury industry,
- Franchising agreement for a company in the wellness sector,
- Several trademark registrations, in France, the European Union and internationally for B2C startups,
- Incorporation of a company in the wine industry,
- Drafting of several contracts for a company specialized in training professionals,
- Drafting of a trademark licensing agreement for an e-commerce store,
- Drafting of a marketing contract for an event organizer,
- Pre-litigation, with transaction, for a software developper.